As you may know, we recently developed and released a WordPress plugin designed for churches – WP Church Center.
It allows you to create a ‘Next Steps’ hub for your church using WordPress!
You see, getting your church members engaged and involved can sometimes be tricky. Whether it is to join a small group, RSVP for a church event, or find a place to serve – you want to make it easy to TAKE ACTION.
You’ve got lots of ways to communicate with your members – announcements, bulletins, emails, and SMS text messages. But so many channels can make it easy for things to be missed.
Wouldn’t it be better if your members only had to look in one place to find all the ways they can get more involved in the life of your church?
This is what WP Church Center will do for you. It’s a single place to send your members to where they can find the most important information they need to know about for that week.
Here are a few samples of churches using WP Church Center.
We are excited to share some of the highlight features we have added since our last update.
- – FEATURE: Add new ‘External Link’ card type
- – FEATURE: More robust menu button for small screens
- – FEATURE: Add option for maximum number of columns on Small Card view
- – FEATURE: Add drag-and-drop sorting
- – FEATURE: Add option for scroll direction on small screens
- – FEATURE: Add new ‘Small Card’ layout
- – FEATURE: Add a whole suite of new design/layout options for more variety
- – FEATURE: Add link to “Center home” in admin menu
This plugin is free and has been downloaded over 400 times since our recent launch.
And if you haven’t joined our private FB group yet, you can do that here —it’s a great way to see what others are doing and get answers to your questions.